LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление Einstok_Fair, (текущая версия) :

даже если разметка GPT не затирает метаданные mdadm v0.9:

The common format — known as version 0.90 — has a superblock that is 4K long and is written into a 64K aligned block that starts at least 64K and less than 128K from the end of the device (i.e. to get the address of the superblock round the size of the device down to a multiple of 64K and then subtract 64K). The available size of each device is the amount of space before the super block, so between 64K and 128K is lost when a device in incorporated into an MD array.

мне всё равно не хочется 0.9 применять. И возможность не применять есть - нужно отказаться от GPT и сдвинуть core.img при записи в пространство до первого раздела, чтобы он располагался после метаданных mdadm v1.2.

Исправление Einstok_Fair, :

даже если разметка GPT не затирает метаданные mdadm v0.9:

The common format — known as version 0.90 — has a superblock that is 4K long and is written into a 64K aligned block that starts at least 64K and less than 128K from the end of the device (i.e. to get the address of the superblock round the size of the device down to a multiple of 64K and then subtract 64K). The available size of each device is the amount of space before the super block, so between 64K and 128K is lost when a device in incorporated into an MD array.

мне всё равно не хочется 0.9 применять.

Исправление Einstok_Fair, :

ты говоришь так, как будто бы метаданные mdadm v0.9 находятся вне «зеркала». А по-моему они внутри. И разметка GPT тупо затрёт их (и в начале для v1.2, и возможно в конце).

даже если не затирает:

Мне всё равно не хочется 0.9 применять.

Исходная версия Einstok_Fair, :

ты говоришь так, как будто бы метаданные mdadm v0.9 находятся вне «зеркала». А по-моему они внутри. И разметка GPT тупо затрёт их (и в начале для v1.2, и возможно в конце).