LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление Darth_Revan, (текущая версия) :

Мои любимые моменты из интервью:

(00:23:48) rasengan: In the next week or two we're going to continue, you know, finding toxic channels and closing them down.
(00:44:54) rasengan: And there's some weird stuff going on, you know, like, yeah, you asked if I had something to say, I will say something: um, please keep in mind that, believe it or not, whatever the media wants you to believe, "Pizzagate" is absolutely real.
And take the time and research, study, analyze it, and you will see what kind of world we really live in.
(00:45:45) rasengan: I don't know about anything like that, all I can say is that if you're just reading through the documents, you know, many of those are DKIM signature verified.
You won't hear that from the media, the media is trying to stifle discussion on Pizzagate.
They're trying to cancel people who to talk about Pizzagate.
But if you're trying to dig it, sounds like some BS, but there are some really heinous crazy people out there and they want us to focus on everything but that.
(00:56:00) rasengan: You know, I think that Africa is a beautiful country…
(01:05:02) rasengan: I think that President Trump was an amazing president, greatly misunderstood by many, one of the best presidents of all time, one of the best presidents we will probably ever have.  Um, you know, it's unfortunate that the election was stolen.
Um, you know, I unfortunately did not vote in partake, I didn't take any side, I'm pretty non-political. But, as a leader for the United States of America President, Donald Trump was the boy, and these fsckers, who stole that shit, you know, like karma's going to get them, you know, everything comes around, you know what I mean, like, they can temporarily halt freedom, but it's going to just keep pushing through, you know.
(01:07:09) rasengan: … you can look on-line, you can check all that, to anyone who knows how to use the Internet, knows how things work, it's clear that it was impossible for President Donald Trump to have lost that previous [2020] election, like, that's just impossible.
Right now we're living in this strange situation where, you know, everyone has a love for their country, and so they're just, you know, following the rules and whatever.  But the next election, you know, everybody needs to actually, like, pay attention to what's going on, don't pay attention to what's going on on the side, just focus on what these politicians are claiming they're going to do, you know, write it down and see what's up, you know, it might be a Democrat, it might be a Republican, it might be some Independent, it might be, you know, hopefully, somebody from the Pirate Party, you know what I mean.

Исходная версия Darth_Revan, :

Мои любимые моменты из интервью:

(00:23:48) rasengan: In the next week or two we're going to continue, you know, finding toxic channels and closing them down.
(00:44:54) rasengan: And there's some weird stuff going on, you know, like, yeah, you asked if I had something to say, I will say something: um, please keep in mind that, believe it or not, whatever the media wants you to believe, "Pizzagate" is absolutely real.
And take the time and research, study, analyze it, and you will see what kind of world we really live in.
(00:45:45) rasengan: I don't know about anything like that, all I can say is that if you're just reading through the documents, you know, many of those are DKIM signature verified.
You won't hear that from the media, the media is trying to stifle discussion on Pizzagate.
They're trying to cancel people who to talk about Pizzagate.
But if you're trying to dig it, sounds like some BS, but there are some really heinous crazy people out there and they want us to focus on everything but that.
(00:56:00) rasengan: You know, I think that Africa is a beautiful country…
(01:05:02) rasengan: I think that President Trump was an amazing president, greatly misunderstood by many, one of the best presidents of all time, one of the best presidents we will probably ever have.  Um, you know, it's unfortunate that the election was stolen.
Um, you know, I unfortunately did not vote in partake, I didn't take any side, I'm pretty non-political. But, as a leader for the United States of America President, Donald Trump was the boy, and these fsckers, who stole that shit, you know, like karma's going to get them, you know, everything comes around, you know what I mean, like, they can temporarily halt freedom, but it's going to just keep pushing through, you know.