LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление crypt, (текущая версия) :

я настраивал пам и не особо фанат этой штуки. рабочее решение, но не больше. применяется скорее от отсутствия альтернатив. на фряшке тоже, вижу, пам... :( ну не ломают каждый вторник и ладно.

цитата, мнение OpenBSDшинка:

PAM is a pretty ugly set of hacks, frankly, and the Linux implementation is actually quite gross. dugsong did a port of it about a year and a half ago and posted his efforts (he needed to for some smartcard stuff ISTR). i haven't tested it, though. this comes up every now and then and has been pretty cleanly answered. the best place to start would be misc@ and maybe tech@.

however, openbsd has BSD Auth, which itself is quite flexible and standard.

bsd auth - имхо, тоже неуклюжая хрень.:( только код консервативнее.

Исправление crypt, :

я настраивал пам и не особо фанат этой штуки. рабочее решение, но не больше. применяется скорее от отсутствия альтернатив. на фряшке тоже, вижу, пам... :(

PAM is a pretty ugly set of hacks, frankly, and the Linux implementation is actually quite gross. dugsong did a port of it about a year and a half ago and posted his efforts (he needed to for some smartcard stuff ISTR). i haven't tested it, though. this comes up every now and then and has been pretty cleanly answered. the best place to start would be misc@ and maybe tech@.

bsd auth - имхо, тоже неуклюжая хрень.:( только код консервативнее.

Исправление crypt, :

я настраивал пам и не особо фанат этой штуки. рабочее решение, но не больше. применяется скорее от отсутствия альтернатив. на фряшке тоже, вижу, пам... :(

Исходная версия crypt, :

я настраивал пам и не особо фанат этой штуки. рабочее решение, но не больше. применяется скорее от отсутствия альтернатив.