LINUX.ORG.RU

Ответ на: комментарий от folex

не подскажете какие ? если не сложно конешно....

folex
() автор топика
Ответ на: комментарий от Warbozz

мне при загрузке gdm пишет что не может распознать этот svg файл... до "катастрофы" поставил компиз....и qt4 библиотеки ставил.....skype qutim kopete... и всё....вот что в синаптике в истории на svg : libqt4-svg (4.4.1-1ubuntu1~hardy1~ppa1)

folex
() автор топика

find / -iname 'bottom_bar.svg'

Смотреть, найдет, или нет.

Если найдет -- поискать, частью чего оно является и переставить deb-ку. Если не поможет -- проверять винт.

Если не найдет, поискать, в какой deb-ке оно лежит и переставить.

Igron ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от Igron

Smile Re: gdm don't recognize .svg in human theme - upgr. to 7.10 Hi Everyone The default packages of librsvg didn't seem to work for me after I compiled a new version of GTK into my system. I think this relates to a problem with the version of the gnome library that reads the svg files. Solution: compile and install the latest librsvg library. http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/librsvg Get the latest version of librsvg from the link above and default .configure, make & make install. After make install - press Ctrl+Alt+Backspace to restart X and you should have no errors! (ц) http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=593509

folex
() автор топика

>For some reason, the Appearance manager can only install themes when they are in a package form. If you've installed a theme through Synaptic, it should be in /usr/share/themes/ as a folder. If you use the Appearance manager and attempt to "Install..." a new theme and select something like index.theme in one of the theme folders, Appearance won't recognize it as a theme. However, you can right click on the folder for the theme that you want (say, Human-Clearlooks, the default theme) and select Create Archive. Make an archive of the folder somewhere that you have read/write access, like your desktop. Then, in Terminal, change your directory to the desktop (by typing "cd /home/yourusername/Desktop/") and then type "sudo mv Human-Clearlooks.tar.gz /usr/share/themes/". The package should now be in /usr/share/themes/. Finally, go to the Appearance manager, and select "Install...". Browse to /usr/share/themes/ and choose Human-Clearlooks.tar.gz. It should say that the package is installed correctly, and you should now be able to use the theme.

вот так можно...но так меняется только цветовая схема.....а оформление всё равно своей угловатостью напоминает вин 95\98....сейчас попробую через синаптик переустановить... З.Ы. и колёсико мыши перестало переносить текст...кто нибудь знает как вернуть функцию эту ??

folex
() автор топика
Ответ на: комментарий от anonymous

>rm ~/.gnome

не помогло...только колёсиком мыши теперь получаецо переносить текст....а с темой тоже самое...нету её там и всё тут...

folex
() автор топика

хех....а компиз + оформление от вин 95 смотритсо забавно)

folex
() автор топика
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.